Normally, we would be arriving in Germany at the end of April for Ciney. Given the current situation with COVID-19, Ciney has been postponed to June. We will see how the situation goes; we will try to go over in June, but won't know until closer to. We may have to cancel this year's trip all together (or push it back to October Ciney). Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.
Either way, regular War's End Shop will be doing the Friday 6pm updates throughout the summer in place of this website.